Thursday, 23 January 2014

My First Post!

My first post on my new blog! I wanted to share with you some insight into the kind of things I am going to share with you on this blog. I hope to write reviews on books I have read and loved, create lists on things book related and just share my love for books and the worlds they create with you :) I have never done anything like this before so bare with me as I am a little bit nervous! Enjoy, comment and feel free to give me suggestions on books I should check out :)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome, you have a very nice blog! And no need to be nervous, you'll find some pretty awesome people in the book blogging community in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for your kind words of welcome :) It's always great to meet a fellow book addict! Everyone in the book blogging community has been so kind already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there is never too many book addicts around, were all here for the same thing, so welcome! :) I've only been blogging for 7 months, but it's been really fun, especially with all the new books you'll find through others. I was really nervous when I started mine, but don't be, just have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thank you for your welcome and advice :) you have a great blog! I am already having so much fun, eveyone has been so friendly in welcoming me to the book blogging community and my wish list for books I want to read has doubled within a few days already! :)

    ReplyDelete