Thursday, 30 January 2014

Review - Forgotten By Cat Patrick

So here it is my first review! Really nervous about posting this as I have never written a review before so any comments about how I can improve are welcome :) Thank you for reading and enjoy :)


Forgotten By Cat Patrick



Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.


Sourced from Goodreads.com


I hadn’t heard anything about forgotten when I picked it up a while ago in a second hand book store and simply bought the book because of the cover and blurb and I am very glad I did.

The book was very easy to follow and I read it within a day… it had me hooked! I loved the idea that everyday Luke has to make London fall in love with him again, his love and determination is at the heart of the story and Cat Patrick has created one prefect leading man!

At the centre of the story is London, London’s brain resets each day at 4:33am and she forgets everything including her past, however she can see the future! I love that Cat Patrick has added this paranormal element into the story as it makes the story even more mind-bending!

I really enjoyed the characters and world created by Cat Patrick and when the story had finished I was craving for more! Forgotten was a really interesting debut novel and I look forward to reading other works from Cat Patrick in the future.

Rating: 4/5



2 comments:

  1. Very nice first review! I was super nervous about posting mine (wasn't that long ago) but no worries, you'll get the hang of it in no time! You can't really screw up here! :)
    I read this book a while ago, liked it quite a lot too! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm hoping the more reviews I post the less nervous I will become! Your welcome, I really enjoyed your post on upcoming books! There are so many new books I want to read! :)

    ReplyDelete