Sunday, 16 February 2014

Book Haul - 2

Today I have another book haul for you. Even though I have been unwell this week I still managed to go on a hunt for some new books to read and found some more bargains!


Goddess By Josephine Angelini

I have just finished the first two books, Starcrossed and Dreamless, in this amazing series so I just had to buy the concluding part of the trilogy to see how it all ends! £3 for a brand new book...count me in!

Torn By Amanda Hocking

I received the first book in this series for Christmas and have yet to read it but I couldn't leave the second book torn in my local used book store when it was sitting there on the shelf for a whole £1!

Gone By Michael Grant

When I was in my local charity shop rummaging through the books, this one caught my eye. After reading the blurb I had to buy it and was excited to get home and start reading it (so far I have not been disappointed!) After some research I discovered its the first book in a series I had seen about but never took any interest in because I didn't find the UK cover appealing. I really do prefer the US cover to this series than the UK version, but it just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover! All this time I did and missed out on a great series!


UK Cover:




On loan from my local Library:



Heard so many good things about this book so I am really excited to read it!


New Ebook series:




I had heard good things about this series so thought I would download it and give it ago and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it as it is very different from what I usually read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment