Friday, 28 February 2014

Falling Behind On Friday - Torn By Cat Clarke



Falling Behind On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Moirae (the fates) book reviews, where we are to share a book that has been on our TBR pile for a long time.




So the book I have fallen behind on is:

Source: Goodreads.com

Four girls. One dead body. A whole lot of guilt.



Alice King isn’t expecting the holiday of a lifetime when she sets off with her classmates on a trip to the Scottish wilderness, but she’s not exactly prepared for an experience beyond her darkest nightmares… 




Alice and her best friend Cass are stuck in a cabin with Polly, the social outcast, and Rae, the moody emo-girl. Then there’s Tara – queen of mean. Powerful, beautiful and cruel, she likes nothing better than putting people down. 




Cass decides it’s time to teach Tara a lesson she’ll never forget. And so begins a series of events that will change the lives of these girls forever...




A compelling story of guilty secrets, troubled friendship and burgeoning love.





Cat Clarke has to be one of my favourite Authors, I loved Entangled and Undone and I can't wait to read Torn! So why it is still sitting on my shelf after such a long time?... I have no idea! I am determined to read it within the next few months and I know it will be an instant favourite! 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great one, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete