Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Books That Will Make You Swoon


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

This week the chosen category is Top Ten books that will make you swoon. I found this week quite hard to choose so unfortunately I only have Five books on this list. I have chosen books that I love the romance and love story between the characters in and books where the leading man is just swoon-worthy!


I find The Twilight Saga is very marmite...you either love it or you hate it. I happen to be one of those people who love it and I happen to find Edward rather swoon-worthy!

“You are my life now.”  

“Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love.”



If you have read my recent review on this book than you already know I'm a big fan of it! Lucas is an adorable character and he definitely makes Jaqueline and pretty much every female he comes across swoon in this story! 

"Choosing to be with you, isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline... It's easy. Incredibly easy."



Nicholas Sparks books always make me swoon! I love the romance between John and Savannah in Dear John and John as a character I found so likable and lovable, he never stops loving Savannah! Plus he's played by Channing Tatum in the movie adaption...swoon! 

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."




Mr Darcy...nothing else needs to be said!

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."



Noah and Allie's love story is powerful and everlasting and I just had to include it on the swoon list!

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."


I didn't want to add books from series I am currently half way through reading, otherwise this list would have been a lot longer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment