Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Reasons I Love Being A Reader/Blogger


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish



This week the chosen topic is top Ten reasons why I love being a reader/blogger, so here it goes!



I love being a blogger because...I have met lovely people from all around the world who are like minded.



I love being a reader because...when I read a book, I loose myself in the world the author has created and for those few hours anything can happen in that world.



I love being a blogger because...it has made me more confident, it took me a long time to finally start a blog and I've had lots of lovely comments which has made me feel welcome and more confident in my writing and in myself.



I love being a blogger because...I like finding out about new books to read and series I should add to my ever growing collection of books from other readers.



 I love being a blogger because...I can share my love of books with other people and share my opinions and thoughts on books with the rest of the blogging community and see what other people are recommending to read!



I love being a reader because...I love nothing more than going on a book buying spree! I love buying second hand books, that someone else has read and loved before me.



I love being a reader because...no matter how ill I feel or how bad my day has been I can always switch off with a nice cup of tea and a good book.



I love being a blogger because...I always have something to do! How can I ever be bored when I have so many blogs to read and catch up on!



I love being a reader because...I love the feeling when the next installment of a series I love comes out (happy dance!) and I can finally catch up with some of my favourite characters.



I love being a blogger because...its just pure fun!


8 comments:

  1. I love your point about blogging as a confidence boost. It's given me a definite boost, especially since I'm job hunting at the moment and it can be easy to feel down.

    Also, book buying sprees! I love being able to share the books I bought on my blog and know no one is judging me because other book bloggers understand! Second hand books are the best. I love browsing a second hand bookshop and finding a completely unexpected gem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad blogging has also given you a confidence boost! I hope you find a job soon :) Second hand books are definitely the best! I buy the majority of my books second hand and I find it so much fun! Thank you so much for taking your time and reading my TTT :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks :) I love all the new books I have found thanks to other bloggers and blogs. My TBR list is now somewhere in the thousands probably, but I love it that way! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its one of my favourite things finding lots of new books I want to read! My TBR list is the same, at least we can never say we have nothing to do! Will check yours out :)

      Delete
  3. I love this ttt and seeing everyone's reasons for being a reader and blogger.
    Awesome list <3

    Here's our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I love this weeks topic! Will check yours out :)

      Delete
  4. Great list and I especially love your second reason - yes, anything can happen when you pick up a book and get lost in that universe. It's a great feeling :D

    Witless Fool @ Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is a great feeling losing yourself in a book!

      Delete