Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - The Here And Now


Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking The Spine

I can't wait to read:
Expected release: April 8th 2014
Description from Goodreads.com

Meet seventeen-year-old Prenna James, who immigrated to New York when she was twelve. Except Prenna didn’t come from a different country. She came from a different time—a future where a mosquito-borne illness has mutated into a pandemic, killing millions and leaving the world in ruins. 
 Prenna and the others who escaped to the present day must follow a strict set of rules: never reveal where they’re from, never interfere with history, and never, ever be intimate with anyone outside their community. Prenna does as she’s told, believing she can help prevent the plague that will one day ravage the earth. But everything changes when she falls for Ethan Jarves.


I have been looking for a new dystopian book to sink my teeth into and this one really caught my attention. I think the story sounds fascinating and I look forward to seeing how time travel and romance work together in this book! I love the cover of The Here And Now, the colours are beautiful and it is so eye catching! 


9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about this one, but I'm going to be following it to see how the reviews are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about it so far, so I hope it doesn't disappoint! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I always knew I had a good reason for hating mosquitoes! Seriously, this one good! The cover is great, too! Hope you enjoy!
    Here's what I'm waiting on...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/02/waiting-on-wednesday-feb-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even more afraid of them now! Thanks, I hope it lives up to my expectations :) Will check yours out now, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting pick. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) will check yours out!

      Delete
  4. Great pick, can't wait for this one myself! I seem to be in need of a good dystopian book lately as well, really hope this one is as good as it sounds! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting! Here's my wow:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/02/waiting-on-wednesday-21214.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete