Friday, 28 March 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question

Snap It Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.

Well today is my Birthday! Happy Birthday to me! I thought I would share one of my book related presents with you :)



Really excited to get stuck into this series! 

or follow with Google+
I always follow back :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my dear. Aren't books the very best gift?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They most certainly are the best gift!

      Delete
  2. I love getting books for presents!!! Happy Birthday =)
    Thanks for stopping by the blog and following!
    I'm following you on bloglovin =)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you and thanks for following back :) Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    You have such a cute blog! great post, followed you :)
    MyFFF
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww thank you :) I am following you with Google+ :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a fab set! :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! :D
    I am a new follower via google + , I hope you have a fab weekend!

    My FF :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am following you on Bloglovin' :) You too!

      Delete
  6. That's one nice present! Happy Birthday!!
    New Bloglovin and Google+ follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very lucky :) Thank you! Will follow back :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! You know your loved ones know you when they give you books as presents :D

    Old follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That is very true! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete