Friday, 21 March 2014

Friday Memes





Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This is my first week participating and I am excited to meet new bloggers! 

This weeks question:

How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.

In the past few years I have started reading a lot more than I used too. I not only read physical copied but I now love to read Ebooks on my tablet and take it with me when I travel, so I am never too far away from a book!

I have started reading lots of different genres, including Dystopian and New Adult.

My habits have changed most since starting my blog, I am forever seeing new books I want to read so I am always reading and enjoying a new book!


or add me on Google +



I always follow back as love finding new blogs to explore :)





Falling Behind On Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Moirae (the fates) book reviews, where we are to share a book that has been on our TBR pile for a long time.


So the book I have fallen behind on is:

Stargirl By Jerry Spinelli


From the day she arrives at quiet Mica High in a burst of color and sound, hallways hum “Stargirl.” She captures Leo Borlock’s heart with one smile. She sparks a school-spirit revolution with one cheer. The students of Mica High are enchanted. Until they are not. Leo urges her to become the very thing that can destroy her - normal.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. My reading habbits have changed a lot since blogging also, it's amazing how much you learn and see on these things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) it truely is! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. I read Stargirl years ago. It was a thought provoking and good book.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Hopping thru!
    New bloglovin friend! Cool name!!
    <3
    Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm
    Follow Me Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for following and thank you :) following you back :)

      Delete
  4. This was my first week playing along too. New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great way to find new blogs :) will follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a delight when I discovered dystopian novels =D thanks so much for visiting my FF and for following. I'm following you via G+

    ReplyDelete