Saturday, 8 March 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 1



Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews, where we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.

This is my first week joining in on this great weekly meme and I shall be continuing to participate rather than do my haul videos.

So here are the books I have added to my shelves recently!


Vampire Academy Book 1-3 & 5

I had heard such good things about this series so I though I would give it ago and I my decision was definitely made up when I found books 1-3 and 5 sat in my local second hand book shop for 50p a book! I couldn't leave them there!



Ascend By Amanda Hocking - I finally got my hand on the last book in the Trylle trilogy! I can now sit down and read the full series :) This book only cost me 50p as well!! I found so many good bargains the last few weeks :)

Across The Universe By Beth Revis - I have seen this book all over the blogs I follow with people recommending so when i saw it for £1 in a local charity shop I thought I would pick it up and give it a go. I just love the cover, so beautiful!

Breathe By Sarah Crossan - I picked this book up because of the cover and blurb alone! I love the idea of this book and I can't wait to read it and see if its as good as I expect it to be!



Here Lies Bridget By Paige Harbison - This was another 50p book bargain! I hadn't heard of the book before but I liked the sound of the story and thought I would chance it.

The Sky Is Everywhere By Jardy Nelson - I have seen this book on lots of lists on good reads and added it to by tbr list so I was very excited to find it in my local charity shop today! The book is amazing, its in the style of a journal and I just had to buy it!


Ebooks:




Unearthly Series - already read the first book and loved it!


  
Panic By Lauren Oliver - I have been waiting for the release of this book so I couldn't resist and had to add it to my library! I can't wait to read it :)


10 comments:

  1. I am excited for your review of Panic, I have it on hold at the library! I also need to read the Vampire Academy Books!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope you enjoy Panic and get round to the Vampire Academy books soon :) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved VA so much, that if I found them for 50p, I'd just rebuy them for that. Just because, haha. Seriously. Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I couldn't leave them there for that price! Glad you loved them and thanks :) will check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love VA series so much. The first took a bit for me to get into and then I was hooked and ffell hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love the Vampire Academy series! I have heard nothing but good things about it so I really look forward to reading it! Im sure I will also become hooked :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Stacking the Shelves! Great haul you have there. I have only read the first Vampire Academy book. I need to continue the series but there just isn't enough hours in a day. I hope you enjoy all the new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know how you feel, I so have so many books to read just not enough time! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul. Gah I am super jealous of your local second hand bookshop... you got some amazing books there. I LOVED The Sky is Everywhere and I haven't seen that version of it. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I am lucky with all the second hand book shops around me! I can't wait to read The Sky Is Everywhere, glad you loved it! The version I got is amazing, I hadn't seen it before either :) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete