Sunday, 30 March 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews, where we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.

This week it was my Birthday so my haul today has a mixture of books I have bought myself and gifts from others from some of my lovely family and friends :) I also joined Netgalley and received a few books for review so I am super excited!

For Review:






Gifts and my own purchases:


Some more second hand book shop bargains! Both under £1.50!!


Lovely gift from my boyfriend :) I can't wait wait to read this series!


Another gift, I love Minecraft and I am always forgetting how to use Redstone so now I don't have to ask anymore and can just look in my book haha 


More gifts!
Easy by Tammara Webber - I loved this book so I am so excited to now own a physical copy! 

Knife and Swift by R.J. Anderson - I already owned Rebel and Arrow but needed the first book in the series, so I am excited to now start reading and see what this series has to offer.

One Day by David Nicholls - I loved the film version of One Day so I look forward to seeing what the book is like.

The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester - I just love the sound of this book and can't wait to read it.

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater - I really enjoyed The Wolves Of Mercy Falls Series and I look forward to reading more by Maggie Stiefvater.


I also received a blogging for dummies book as a joke present - which has turned out really helpful! haha


10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've just finished Tease! The MC is a little difficult to get along with a first but if you give her a chance you might start to like her. I have this 4/5, really enjoyed it.

    ★ Under The Mountain is Un-Stacking Her Shelves ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about half way through Tease, I totally agree with her being hard to get along with at first. I am really enjoying it so far and cant wait to finish it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul - so excited for all your upcoming reviews!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will have some reviews up soon :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!! You got so many great books, I can't wait to see your reviews!! Hope you enjoy your gifts :)
    Victoria @ Chapters on a Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Will hopefully have some reviews up soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, great haul!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, Keeley :) You can check out and find the info on my post.
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Aww thank you, I will check it out :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    I like the look of Swift/Knife, so I'll be on the hunt for those!
    ASOIAF? I wish you luck, such a rewarding read but loooong.
    Been slacking this week but just wanted to say how much I ADORE your blog. It looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read more from you!
    Aimes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find them and enjoy the series :)
      I can't wait to start reading ASOIAF, I am a little bit intimidated by it though!
      Thank you so much! That means a lot :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete