Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Bucket List

                    

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks topic is Top Ten things on our bookish bucket list!


1. To have my own library in my house with floor to ceiling bookshelves and ladder to reach them! I've always wanted one of those ladders that slides along all the shelves!

2. To reach 100 followers on Bloglovin or Google+. That would be amazing! I never thought anyone would read my blog so to already be over half way to my goal on Bloglovin is amazing! Thanks everyone who has been reading my ramblings and for following :)

3. To read all of the Game Of Thrones books! I adore the TV series and can't wait for Series Four to come out!

4. To receive an Arc for review..that would be awesome!

5. To go to a book signing and get one of my favourite books signed by a favourite Author.

6.To read every book I own and not leave them sitting on my book shelf to collect dust..this may never be possible but I shall give it a go!

6. Read a book whilst sat in a tree..random I know!

7. Own a second hand book shop. I love second hand books and I would love to spend my days getting lost in all the books!

8. To completely finish 20 series as I hardly ever finish a series!

9. To meet even more new blogging friends, I love finding like minded people who adore books as much as I do! 

10. To continue enjoying books!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh these are fantastic! I love them all! I'm SURE you'll get to 100...and getting the first ARC is beyond exciting! (Except I was so excited for mine, aaaand I actually ended up hating it. Which was REALLY annoying. LOL The next one I loved so that makes up for it, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really hope so! Oh no how disappointing to not like your first ARC! Loving the second one totally makes up for it! Lol Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Well, I just followed you on Bloglovin', so I'm helping you to achieve one of your goals, at least. :) And I think we'd all love that floor to ceiling library...I'm working on mine, too. ;) Oh, and I'd love to read a book while sitting in a tree, too...that should be on everyone's list. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I'm already following you :) A floor to ceiling library would be amazing! Good luck! I think it should be on everyone's list too :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great list! I love that your last one was to continue enjoying books. So many times I take them for granted and it's great that you always want to enjoy what you love.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I don't think I could ever not enjoy books :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Join www.netgalley.com to review arcs! "Hold Still" is a great novel, if sad. :(
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have recently joined netgalley but I need to build up my blog and followers :) I am enjoying Hold Still so far, i have the tissues ready! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I am following on Bloglovin now! Getting your first ARC is amazing. Lovely list! I love to meet new bloggers and bookish friends too! And lovely blog design btw.
    Here's my TTT

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I look forward to that day! It's great meeting new book friends! Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  6. Have you signed up with NetGalley? Or Edelweiss? I get Arcs from there!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have signed up with Netgalley but not Edelweiss, I will look into it :) Thanks for your help :)

      Delete
  7. Have you thought of contacting publishers for ARCs? I bet you'd get more positive response than you think!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't even know where to start! I will definitely look into it though :) I didn't know there was an original Bookish Bucket List! Thanks for letting me know and for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. I, too, would love a floor to ceiling library. Good luck reading in a tree. As a kid its not so bad but as an adult it gets very uncomfortable after awhile. At least the few trees I tried. Good luck!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete