Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - A Kiss In The Dark


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine. 


I can't wait to read:
Expected Publication: April 3rd 2014
Source: Goodreads.com

When Alex meets Kate the attraction is instant.

Alex is funny, good-looking, and a little shy – everything that Kate wants in a boyfriend.

Alex can’t help falling for Kate, who is pretty, charming and maybe just a little naive…

But one of them is hiding a secret, and as their love blossoms, it threatens to ruin not just their relationship, but their lives.


As anyone who reads my blog knows Cat Clarke is one of my favourite Authors and I love all of her books! I really can't wait to get my hands on this one and read it as I know it will be an instant favourite! 






12 comments:

  1. Nice pick, this one is new to me! I still haven't read anything from Cat Clarke, Undone has been on my TBR for quite some time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend her books! Undone is a fantastic read, I hope you get round to reading it soon :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is new to me and seems very interesting. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could share it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. It was on Netgalley (I don't know if it still is), have you requested it? I managed to snag a prof and finished it last week, you'll LOVE it. Seriously, I actually haven't read anything like it before. It was definitely different for me, but it seriously was just brilliant. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by mine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever used netgalley before, didn't think I would get approved as only still quite new at blogging. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really can't wait to read it, I know I will love it too! I love Cat Clarke's writing! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of her books before but I'm very intrigued by the sound of this. I want to know what the secret is haha!
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know the secret too! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added to my tbr, looks interesting
    Awesome pick and happy Wednesday <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read anything by Cat Clarke before. This may be a first. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy her writing, she is a favourite Author of mine :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete