Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Mortal Danger


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.


I can't wait to read:
Expected publication: August 5th 2014
Source: Goodreads.com

Edie Kramer has a score to settle with the beautiful people at Blackbriar Academy. Their cruelty drove her to the brink of despair, and four months ago, she couldn't imagine being strong enough to face her senior year. But thanks to a Faustian compact with the enigmatic Kian, she has the power to make the bullies pay. She's not supposed to think about Kian once the deal is done, but devastating pain burns behind his unearthly beauty, and he's impossible to forget.

In one short summer, her entire life changes, and she sweeps through Blackbriar, prepped to take the beautiful people down from the inside. A whisper here, a look there, and suddenly... bad things are happening. It's a heady rush, seeing her tormentors get what they deserve, but things that seem too good to be true usually are, and soon, the pranks and payback turns from delicious to deadly. Edie is alone in a world teeming with secrets and fiends lurking in the shadows. In this murky morass of devil's bargains, she isn't sure who—or what--she can trust. Not even her own mind...


Mortal Danger sounds like my kind of story, and I can't wait to see what Ann Aguirre has to offer with this this new book! I also love the cover, it's so simple but eye catching!




18 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! This is a book I can't wait to get my hands on. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you enjoy it! Will check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one, but I hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Ann Aguirre is on the list of authors I still haven't read from but I want to, didn't even realize she has a new book coming out! Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't read anything by Ann Aguirre either but i'm really looking forward to this new book! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. You and me both are anticipating this one's arrival. Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Interesting! I'm not sure it's for me, but I will definitely take a look.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the cover alone, you can really tell what it's going to be a bout (which I love when covers do that) but definitely my type of book, too. Anything about revenge is, really, haha. Great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when covers do that too! I love revenge books! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. I'm seeing this book around a lot today! It sounds like it's going to be a great read. I can't wait to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I can't wait to read it :) Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Great pick! I haven't heard of this one. Thank you for stopping by and following. :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) your welcome! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  9. I've seen this one a few times in other WoWs-- it looks awesome! :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look awesome! Can't wait to read it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete