Friday, 4 April 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!



This weeks question is:

Question of the Week: Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!

I have to confess I am awful at pranks! I don't think I have ever once successfully pulled of a prank on anybody! 

So seeing as I am rubbish at playing pranks I shall leave you with a video of a prank I enjoyed from Jensen Ackles in Supernatural :)



Or add me on Google+.

I always follow back :)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that video! It was so funny and entertaining! :)

    New bloglovin follower!

    Our FFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! :) Thanks, will follow back :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not very good at pranks either!
    New follower via bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not alone! Thanks :) Will follow back!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that Supernatural video! I have tears every single time I watch it! Thanks for sharing.

    New follower on Bloglovin and G+

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love Jensen Ackles! Thanks :) Will follow back!

      Delete
  4. Ah - that video is gold! Have you seen him singing All Out of Love in an outtake? It's too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I have, he always has me giggling! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, how I love that video. It just never gets old.

    New follower via Bloglovin'. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it never does! Thanks, will follow back :)

      Delete
  6. Love that video!! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower!

    You can find my FF HERE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you, I am already following you :)

      Delete
  7. Haha, that's a funny vid of Jensen. He's so cool!

    New G+ & bloglovin follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is awesome! :) Thanks! Will follow back :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete