Friday, 11 April 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question is:

Tell us about a book that you didn't like and why we shouldn't read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible)

I studied English Literature in college and one of the books we had to read was Spies by Michael Frayn. I just couldn't get into this book, I don't know if it was because we had to sit and read the book in silence within a lecture which was just uncomfortable and felt so forced or if it was the book itself. It just wasn't for me.


or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one before. Sorry you didn't like it :(
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. How strange to have to sit and read a book in silence in class. Sounds like bad teaching.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very uncomfortable! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I hate when that happens! I'm sorry you didn't like the book.
    I've actually never heard of it, so I probably won't end up reading it.

    New follower via bloglovin and google+
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Well I hope you never have to read it, it was not a good read! Thanks! Will follow you back :)

      Delete
  4. Ugh! Sounds so dry and horrible!
    Never reading that :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Following back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Thanks for your comment and follow :)

      Delete