Friday, 18 April 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question is:

Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?
I live in the UK and spring break is not a big event here but I would like to go somewhere in the English countryside and explore historic places and get a lot of reading done in a beautiful setting.



Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to visit anywhere I could read and share in the beauty of the world :) New GFC follower

    Check out my F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So would I :) Thanks for stopping by will follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I would love to go to England one day. I have a dear friend that lives there! I hope you have a nice break. The countryside would be lovely I'm sure. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit England soon, I hope you have a nice break too :) thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. That sounds so relaxing! I wish I could visit England sometime! It's on my bucket list (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit England soon :) Thanks for stopping by and will follow back :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love to visit England again, especially the Lake District. I have a friend who lives nearby, and Ireland isn't so far away, so I guess it's the perfect excuse!

    Old follower, have a great weekend Keeley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to the Lake District but it is on my to do list! I hope you get to visit again soon :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  5. I'd love to go to England!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to do so one day :) Will follow back :)

      Delete