Saturday, 12 April 2014

Stacking The Shelves #4


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tyngas Reviews, where we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.


Ebooks for review:






Purchased

All the books I have purchased in the past Two weeks have all been 50p from local second hand book shops and charity shops and I am extremely happy with my purchases!


I really enjoyed the film of How I Live Now and I know the book is different from the film so am looking forward to seeing the differences!

I am always looking John Green books second hand and this is the first one I have found! I am so happy to have found Looking For Alaska and can't wait to read it!

Going Vintage sounds like a fun read and if Becca Fitzpatrick likes it, i'm sure I will too!


I have wanted to read The Hollow for such a long time and when I saw the second Two books in the series I couldn't leave them there! Now i just need to get book One!

I read Night School last year and really enjoyed it so I was really excited to find the second book in the series Night School Legacy!


18 comments:

  1. I am dying to read Going Vintage, has been since it came out, but for some reason I just haven't picked it up yet...
    Awesome haul - I hope you enjoy them all.
    Have a good weekend and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it before but I am really excited to read it! I hope you get to read it soon :) Thanks and thanks for stopping by :) Have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of Don't Look Back and Looking for Alaska! The rest I don't know, but have a great time reading these! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Dress Up That Cover #3 - Every Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read them both! Thank you and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. All of these look so good! I hope you enjoy Looking for Alaska!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read it! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. I love that cover of Don't Look Back, haven't seen that one before! I have Between The Lives and The Moment Collector too, really looking forward to reading them. Happy reading!

    Under The Mountain's STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! I hope you enjoy Between The Lives and The Moment Collector, I wasn't really a fan of The Moment Collector unfortunately. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! I love the look of Don't Look Back, I'm very excited to start that one myself. Between the Lives looks really good too, haven't heard of that one before. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I am just about to start reading it and I can't wait! I really hope you enjoy it too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! You got some very beautiful and interesting looking books this week! I'm intrigued by The Moment Collector! Happy Reading Keeley, and thanks for stopping by my book blog :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy :) I was rather disappointed by The Moment Collector but I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. I love the alternate covers, it's always fun to see the different covers. I have Don't Look Back coming up in my TBR soon. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Going vintage looks great. You have lots of great books this week.

    I am a new follower of yours :)

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to read them all! Thanks will follow you back :)

      Delete
  9. I am not familiar with these but I hope you enjoy them. Some great covers here. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete