Monday, 21 April 2014

Stacking The Shelves #5


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend. I am still fixing the pictures that have disappeared from my blog and hope to be finished by the end of the day, thanks for being patient. 

I also want to say a huge thank you, I have reached 100 followers on Bloglovin'!! I never in a million years thought I would reach 100 followers, especially since I only started my blog in January of this year! So thank you everyone who is following me and enjoying my blog, it means the world!

Physical purchases:


I have got some more bargains this week! I got Noughts & Crosses for 50p in my local charity shop! Angelfall and Anna Dressed In Blood were sitting on a shelf in a second hand book shop for less than £2 each and I had to buy them, I am really excited to read them both!




Dead Beautiful sounded like a great read and I love the cover and for 50p I can't go wrong! Mortal kiss and Spells were both random buys, the shop was having a sale, Two books for a £1 and i couldn't resist. I just need to get the first book Wings to go with Spells.



More bargains buys! I am really excited to read both of these books!

For Review:



6 comments:

  1. Wow lots of goodies! It's so hard to NOT buy books... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's an addiction! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. First of all congratulations on your success. I'm following you via GFC and bloglovin. I love how simplistic and elegant your blog design is.

    And I can't wait to see you review these books.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves if you'd like to check it out.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will follow you back :) Thanks for stopping by :) Will check yours out!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I have been interested in noughts and crosses, so excited for your review!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you get to read it soon :)

      Delete