Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own


                         
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks topic is top Ten bookish things (that aren't books) that I would like to own..or already own!

1. Spineless Classics - Alice In Wonderland


I love Spineless Classics, they make books into art! This Alice In Wonderland picture is my favourite and it's the whole book made into a picture, so I can hang the whole book on my wall! They have an amazing selection of books too everything from The Secret Garden to The Moomins!


2. Pride And Prejudice 3D Mobile

I saw this on Etsy and I think it is super cute! It would look perfect with my decor and Pride and Prejudice is a favourite of mine.


3. The Fault In Our Stars Necklace

I love The Fault In Our Stars and this necklace is so lovely! I need it in my life!


4. I need a new bookshelf, a large one to fit all the books I keep purchasing, my book buying habit is out of control!


5. Pretty Little Liars Boxset

I love this series, it is my new addiction!! It is based on a book so it counts as being book related right? Haha


6. Bookmarks

I always lose my bookmarks so I really need some new ones, I would love Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones themed ones :)


7. Dr. Seuss Shoes

 These shoes are awesome! I don't know what I would wear them with but they are just so cool!


8. So Many Books Cushion
This cushion describes my book obsession completely!


9. Tea and Book Cushion
You might be able to tell I have an obsession with cushions! They are just so comfy! This cushion is perfect for me, tea and a book! I adore it, Etsy has some beautiful items!


10. A new comfy chair to sit in the garden on in the summer to read in the sunshine :)

28 comments:

  1. I love the TFIOS necklace... And seeing the PLL boxsets reminded me that I should catch up with the show - I watched like half through the season that started last summer (season 4?) and for some reason just never caught up with the episodes. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it?! I have just finished season 3 so have all of season 4 to catch up with! It's such an addictive show! I want to know who A is!! I hope you catch up soon and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We really can't! Will check out your list :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of those items especially the cushions! There are so many bookish things out there! Found your blog on Google + and will definitely be back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an obsession with cushions! There are lots of bookish things, more than I knew about! Thanks! that means a lot :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I just finished disc 1 of Season 3 of PLL! I love it too!!

    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing series! I hope you enjoy the rest of the series :)

      Delete
  5. Loving the pillows!! They would be perfect in a reading nook. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would, I would adore a reading nook!! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the Spineless Classics art! I'm going to have to check that out. Pretty Little Liars is so my guilty pleasure. I blame Netflix and instant gratification. Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely beautiful! Pretty Little Liars is addictive and definitely a guilty pleasure! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. oh I'd like that pillow "So many books, so little time" as well. fun list today. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great cushion! It is a fun list :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. OMG, I love the book ornaments, they look so pretty. I've always wanted a book party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! A book party would be amazing! :)

      Delete
  9. Love the pillows, I would get those. And OMG Dr Seuss shoes, too cool! Spineless Classics, haven't heard of them before but their pieces look incredible. So many bookish things and so little time to go and buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillows are amazing, I would love them! The Dr. Seuss shoes are wicked!! I wouldn't want to wear them though in case i ruined them! Spineless classics are amazing, would definitely recommend their art its beautiful :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. Love the spineless classics!! Those are awesome!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spineless Classics they are amazimg! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  11. Love your list -- the pillow is so elegant!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is a beautiful pillow! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  12. I covet anything TFiOS! :) And my older sister, who's not nearly the reader I am, has some Dr. Seuss Converse that I covet. They're seriously awesome. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Seuss converse would be amazing! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  13. My husband bought me the HP spineless classic poster for our 1 year wedding anniversary. It's gorgeous! Totally worth the money, but it is kind of expensive. Great list! After this week's Top Ten my bookish wishlist has grown a cray amount.

    Oh and Pretty Little Liars is addicting! I'm behind one season and I haven't read the books.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very lucky! I absolutely love all of the Spineless Classics! They are quite expensive but I must get one soon!
      Thanks you, so has my list! There are so many beautiful book related things out there!
      I haven't read the Pretty Little Liar books either but I adore the show! I hope you catch up soon!

      Delete
  14. For some reason, I can't see any of the pictures on this post :( but the things you want all sound really awesome! Especially the cushions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sorted that problem out now, don't know what happened there! Thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete