Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books You Would Like If You Watch...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks subjects is Top Ten Books If You Like a certain tv show/movie/comic/play etc. (basically any sort of other entertainment). 



If you like Pretty Little Liars

The Lying Game By Sara Shepard
Get Even By Gretchen McNeil
Don't Look Back By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Deadly Little Secret By Laurie Faria Stolarz

If you like The Vampire Diaries

Glass Houses By Rachel Caine
Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead
Marked By P.C.Cast


If you Like Cyberbully

Hold Still By Nina LaCour
Some Girls Are By Courtney Summers
Thirteen Reasons Why By Jay Asher



10 comments:

  1. I actually haven't seen Pretty Little Liars but I might get to it if it's on Netflix. I really want to read Don't Look back by Jennifer Armentrout! She hasn't let me down yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Pretty Little Liars and Don't Look Back, its a great read! :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Now that you've given Don't Look Back By Jennifer L. Armentrout such an endorsement by comparing it to PLL, I'll have to check it out. Thank you for sharing.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great mystery just like the show! I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I acutally compiled my list using Pretty Little Liars I friggin' love that show. Check out my list!
    http://thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com/2014/04/top-ten-books-if-you-like-pretty-little.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely check it out, I love that show so much! :)

      Delete
  4. You and I have so much in common!! I'm currently on disc 4 of PLL Season 3 and it's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting with disc 3, I've been screaming at the tv during every episode! I can't wait to catch up with season 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy how the season ends! I know who you feel, I kept shouting at the TV too! I have watched 7 episodes of season 4 so far and I am not disappointed! I can't get enough of PLL! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. We love PPL in our house...so now I want to check out Don't Look Back even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't Look Back is a great read! Has a great mystery and who done it just like PLL! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete