Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Characters I Would Want On My Side In A Zombie Apocalypse


       
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks subject is Top Ten Characters Who X (you fill in the blank -- examples: piss me off, are the popular kids, are bookish, would be my bff, that stole my heart, etc. etc.)

I have chosen characters I would want backing me up in a zombie Apocalypse! I have used book Characters and a couple of TV Series characters that are also books/comics..so that still counts right? :)


1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games - She's strong, loyal and can hunt for food.
2. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter - She's smart and can kick zombie butt with her spells.
3. Legolas from Lord Of The Rings - He uses a crossbow!
4. Aragorn From Lord Of The Rings - He's brave, can use a sword and strong. I would feel safer with him there.
5. Aslan from The Chronicles Of Narnia - Who wouldn't want a powerful lion to back them up!
6. R from warm bodies - I would want somebody on the inside.
7. Buffy The Vampire Slayer - She's died twice and is still standing...
8. Dean Winchester from Supernatural - Would have your back, be eye candy and sing you a good song..a good team mate overall!
9. Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries - Hes dark and dangerous and I would like to see vampire vs. zombie!
10. Voldemort - If he was good obviously and on my side!

10 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. Dean Winchester. Great choice. Also died multiple times and is still standing. ;)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't not love Dean Winchester! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great topic, and I love your choices! I'd be so happy if I had either Katniss, Buffy or Damon on my side during a Zombie Apocalypse. And yes, Supernatural will always count... Never underestimate the powers of eye candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would be happy with any of them but I would prefer all of them just on the safe side! I'm glad Supernatural will always count! Haha That's a good statement..you can never undersetimate the powers of eye candy! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Great topic! I too would love to see some vampire vs. zombie action, although I'm 100% sure Damon would win. :) Legolas was another great choice, crossbows are a good weapon of choice during a zombie Apocalypse.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Damon would win too! I think Legolas would be the elf version of Daryl Dixon from the Walking Dead! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yes this topic is awesome. I would totally love to have Damon, Katniss, Hermione, Dean, and Buffy. That would be an awesome team!! :)

    Have a good week

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would! Thanks, I hope you do too and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing topic this week, I am currently wearing a Keep Calm and Kill Zombies shirt so it's definitely appropriate. I agree with pretty much everyone you have picked. Katniss would just be awesome, Hermione would be the brains, Dean would be the eye candy (yum) and also he'd be on the lookout for demon's. Legolas and Aragorn could take on anyone, plus they could be eye candy too. Great picks! Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need a shirt that says that! Dean, Legolas and Aragorn would be serious eye candy as well as being able to kick Zombie butt! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete