Thursday, 3 April 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Sleep No More By Aprilynne Pike


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I am a day late! Unfortunately I couldn't post yesterday so I'm playing catch up today.

I can't wait to read:
Expected Publication: April 29th 2014

Oracles see the future but are never supposed to interfere. Charlotte learned that the hard way. If she hadn't tried to change one of her childhood visions, her father would still be alive. Since the accident, Charlotte has suppressed her visions to avoid making the same mistake. But when she receives a premonition of a classmate's murder, she can no longer ignore her powerful gift.

Then Charlotte meets someone who not only knows her secret but who also has a way for her to stop the killer. He offers to teach her how to manipulate her visions to change the future. But doing so will put Charlotte in the path of the murderer.…


This book sounds like a great thriller with a Paranormal twist and I can't wait to get my hands on it! 


10 comments:

  1. YES. This book sounds creepy and, and it's written by Aprilynne Pike, I can't wait! Thanks for sharing and stoping by as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait for it! :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of this one, sounds so good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is as good as it sounds! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. Nice pick :) Sounds wonderfully dark and creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it most certainly does! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. OMG this sounds scary and good. I'm adding this to my TBR. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete