Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - They All Fall Down By Roxanne St. Claire



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.


I can't wait to read:
They All Fall Down By Roxanne St. Claire
Expected Publication: October 14th 2014

Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end!

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.


I have been seeing this book around a lot lately on a lot of other bloggers Waiting On Wednesdays and every time I see it I get more excited to read it! It sounds like my perfect kind of book and the cover is really creepy!



16 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination? I need this book. Now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great description, I really can't wait!!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds interesting and hope that you get to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this the other week and it still sounds like it will be a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it lives up to my expectations! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Pretty Little Liars meets final destination??! What? I am so there!! This book looks awesome! Thanks for sharing it with me.

    And sorry for the insane amount of exclamation marks in only a few sentences. lol


    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait for it!! I am always putting an insane amount of exclamation marks too! Haha thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds really good. I'll have to add it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  6. The cover is really striking! And it sounds really good too, just added it to my wishlist, thanks!

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover, it is very creepy! I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I completely agree with you! I love the cover and since I'm a fan of Final Destination and Pretty Little Liars I think I'm going to like this one. Too bad we have to wait until October to read it. :(

    Love your blog! New Bloglovin Follower.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan of both too so I am sure I will love it! It is a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it! Thank you :) am following back!

      Delete
  8. So creepy for sure!! I've seen this one around a lot lately. I'm excited to read it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete