Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Wicked Games By Sean Olin


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.


I can't wait to read:



Wicked Games By Sean Olin


Expected Publication: June 10th 2014
Wicked Games is the first book in a sexy thriller series where passion, lies, and revenge collide-perfect for fans of Simone Elkeles and Sara Shepard.

To all the locals in the small beach town of Dream Point, Carter and Lilah seem like the perfect It Couple-but their relationship is about to brutally unravel before everyone's eyes.

Carter has always been a good guy, and while Lilah has a troubled past, she's been a loyal girlfriend for the last four years. When smart, sexy Jules enters the picture at a senior-year bash, Carter succumbs to temptation. And when Lilah catches wind of his betrayal, she decides that Jules needs to pay.

By the end of the summer, the line between right and wrong will be blurred beyond recognition. Blood will be shed. Nothing in Dream Point will ever be the same.

This juicy summer read will keep readers turning pages until the shocking, nail-biting finale.
I am always looking for a new thriller to read and this books sounds perfect. I can't wait to see how the drama unfolds!


17 comments:

  1. I'm not sure this one is for me, but I hope you enjoy!
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice choice! I have an ARC of this book. I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, this sounds really good! I'll have to add this to my ever growing tbr list. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it and get to read it soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Wicked Games sounds explosive - hope you enjoy it :)
    Thanks for visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! Thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. WOW this sounds really intriguing! I may have to put this on my TBR, but it is growing to the point I am sure I will be checking your blog again for the review before I can even get to the book lol. Great choice cant wait to see what you think =)
    Here's my WoW http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to it soon! My TBR list is exactly the same, too many books, not enough time! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhh girl this sounds so good!!!! Adding this to my TBR! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds pretty crazy! I might add it to my TBR, actually.
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to read it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. This looks good! I always love a cool thriller!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. I've seen this one around by never read the synopsis until now. Intriguing! Sounds like this one could be feel with some juicy drama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh - I like a good contemporary thriller, and this one sounds pretty dang awesome. Nice pick! Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete