Friday, 16 May 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question is:

Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.

Unfortunately where I live there aren't any author meet and greets or signings so I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of my favourite Authors :( When I was younger my school used to do book week and authors used to come in so when I was little I met Jaqueline Wilson & Kaye Umansky and many others but in my adult life I haven't had the pleasure.



Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't meet any either. Honestly, I never made a priority but it would be fun.
    Already following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most certainly would be fun :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Me neither. Hope you'll get the chance soon!

    Michelle - prior bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you meet someone soon. I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Following you back :)

      Delete
  4. Same for me, we don't get many author events here either :/ Hopefully one day it'll happen for us! =)

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's frustrating isn't it? I know it will happen for us one day :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Hope you get to meet some awesome authors soon! New Bloglovin' follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I hope I do too! Thanks, following back :)

    ReplyDelete