Friday, 23 May 2014

Feature And Follow Friday

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question:

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?
I have somehow managed to convince my boyfriend to buy more books! That is an achievement! Me and my friends are always recommending books to each other, I have recommended Easy by Tammara Webber to pretty much everyone I know as I adore that book! I don't know if anyone has actually taken up my recommendation..I should probably ask them Haha!



Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

8 comments:

  1. I see you just read Beautiful Disaster! That was my first NA book 2 years ago. Memories...

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I loved it! Thanks will follow back :)

      Delete
  2. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very right there, the most important thing is to have fun :)

      Delete
  3. Your boyfriend is lucky to have you, if your getting him to read more. Hee hee.
    I'm an existing Bloglovin' and GFC follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hehe :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The boyfriend sounds like a keeper! Thankfully my family knows I love to read, so they usually gift me books. But I don't know how appreciative they are of me constantly blabbing at them about them! I'm a new GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! :) My family are the same, I love receiving a new book! I also have a habit of blabbing about them too, sometimes a book is just too good not to rave about! Thanks, will follow back :) Have a great weekend too :)

      Delete