Friday, 30 May 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question:

 How important is good writing to you? In an ideal world, a book would be beautifully written AND have great character development, plot, etc. But in the real world, which do you prefer: (1) Great characters and plot with lousy writing or (2) Middling character development and plot but gorgeous writing
In my opinion a book that has great character development and plot is an essential part of good writing. I haven't really read any books with lousy writing that had great characters and plot. I have read books that are beautifully almost poetically written that have been overall awful. A book could have great characters and plot but if the writing wasn't up to scratch, I wouldn't enjoy it.


Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

13 comments:

  1. Though I agree that good characters and plot are a part of good writing I have found some good writing to bore me to death. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some good writing has bored me too! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. I completely agree with you; no matter how amazing a plot is, if the writing is bad then I just can't enjoy it as much... My F&F

    Old follower on Google +, now following you via GFC too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you agree :) Thanks for stopping by and following :)

      Delete
  3. I chose great characters and plot.

    Old google+, GFC & bloglovin follower. Follow me back via my ff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice :) Thanks am following back :)

      Delete
  4. I also agree with you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New bloglovin follower.
    Sharon - Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new google+ and bloglovin follower.
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Followed you right back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answer to a hard question. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete