Friday, 9 May 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question:

What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)

I would love to have a dinner party with Josephine Angelini, Lauren Kate and Cat Clarke. They are three of my favourite authors and I would love to pick their minds on my favourite characters and books and see if I could get any spoilers for upcoming books!




or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)


12 comments:

  1. I love Lauren Kate for her Fallen series. Here's my FF.

    New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Fallen series :) Thanks for stopping by and following :)

      Delete
  2. I love Josephine Angelini's Starcrossed. I had a book hangover after reading her series, haha!

    New follower via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I still need to read the last book! It's an amazing series :) Thanks for following and stopping by! Will follow back :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these authors, but I think it would be amazing to sit down with any author (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, it would be amazing to sit down with any author :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I had to go with Jessica Sorenson. I just love her! Following your blog. You can follow me at http://www.ashes86blog.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read Two books by Jessica Sorenson and I loved them both, great pick :) Will follow back :)

      Delete
  5. I'm not familiar with those authors, but I agree with the poster that said it would be amazing to sit down with any author.
    I followed you on Google +.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would be amazing to sit down with any author :) Thanks for stopping by am following back! :)

      Delete
  6. Have yet to read any books by the authors you listed. Worth to check them out! Followed back via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to check them out soon :) Thanks for stopping by and following :)

      Delete