Saturday, 31 May 2014

Stacking The Shelves #7


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.

I was accepted for the first time on Edelweiss this week and I received two books that I have been anticipating for a while and have used as my Waiting On Wednesday's! Big thank you to Simon Pulse for accepting my requests!

For review from Edelweiss:



I haven't purchased many physical books in a few week..I am very shocked at myself!

Physical books:

Thirteen Reasons Why By Jay Asher - I have the Ebook version and I loved it so I was extremely chuffed to get a physical copy for just 99p!

Delirium By Lauren Oliver - I have had this book on my TBR list for such a long time so I am happy now to have a copy to put on my shelf, I also love the cover!

Library:






5 comments:

  1. I really want to read #Scandal. It looks like you've got a great selection of books to get stuck into! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently reading #Scandal and am enjoying it so far :) Thank you and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I bought Delirium this week, too. Hope we both love it =) Some of the others I'm not familiar with, hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, great! Lets hope we do :) Thanks and thanks for stopping by :) Have a great week too!

      Delete
  3. Great haul. I am so excited to read #scandal, I think that one sounds so good. I haven't heard of This Is How It Ends but the cover intrigues me, definitely be looking that one up on Goodreads. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete