Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Even In Paradise By Chelsey Philpot

     
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Even In Paradise By Chelsey Philpot
Expected Publication: October 14th 2014

When Julia Buchanan enrolls at St. Anne’s at the beginning of junior year, Charlotte Ryder already knows all about the former senator’s daughter. Most people do... or think they do.

Charlotte certainly never expects she’ll be Julia’s friend. But almost immediately, she is drawn into the larger than-life-new girl’s world—a world of midnight rendezvous, dazzling parties, palatial vacation homes, and fizzy champagne cocktails. And then Charlotte meets, and begins falling for, Julia’s handsome older brother, Sebastian.

But behind her self-assured smiles and toasts to the future, Charlotte soon realizes that Julia is still suffering from a tragedy. A tragedy that the Buchanan family has kept hidden … until now.
I love books with mystery, family secrets and something I have to try and work out whilst reading, so I am really excited to read this book and uncover what the secrets are! 

6 comments:

  1. Great choice, can't wait to read Even In Paradise! Hope you love it.

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you enjoy it too! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun summer read, hope you get a chance to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. I think I saw this on Edelweiss. I might add it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for visiting My WoW.

    ReplyDelete