Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Some Boys By Patty Blount


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:
Expected Publication: August 1st 2014

Some boys go too far. Some boys will break your heart. But one boy can make you whole.

When Grace meets Ian she's afraid. Afraid he'll reject her like the rest of the school, like her own family. After she accuses the town golden boy of rape, everyone turns against Grace. They call her a slut and a liar. But...Ian doesn't. He's funny and kind with secrets of his own.

But how do you trust the best friend of the boy who raped you? How do you believe in love?

This sounds like a moving and emotional story that will probably be difficult to read, but powerful stories are my favourite kind. I really can't wait for this one!

14 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I'm adding to it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one yet but adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing! It sounds like a great book.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-festive-death/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this book sounds intense! I am interested in reading it too!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most certainly does, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  4. This book certainly sounds intense! I hope it lives up to expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard about this book, but sounds like a good one.
    Thanks for stopping by at my wow :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. It does sound emotional, I have to be in the right mood for them, but definitely adding it to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does sound emotional, I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, this sounds like one that'll need some tissues. It definitely sounds good, though, too. Great pick! :D

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most definitely! Hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete