Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - This Is How It Ends By Jen Nadol


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Expected Publication: October 7th 2014

Riley and his friends are gearing up for their senior year by spending one last night hanging out in the woods, drinking a few beers, and playing Truth or Dare. But what starts out as a good time turns sinister when they find a mysterious pair of binoculars. Those who dare to look through them see strange visions, which they brush off as hallucinations. Why else would Riley see himself in bed with his best friend’s girlfriend—a girl he’s had a secret crush on for years?

In the weeks that follow, the visions begin to come true...including a gruesome murder. One of Riley’s closest friends is now the prime suspect. But who is the murderer? Have Riley and his friends really seen the future through those mysterious binoculars? And what if they are powerless to change the course of events?

This Is How It Ends sounds exactly like my kind of book! A contemporary mystery with a paranormal twist..count me in!

18 comments:

  1. YES! Seriously, by the cover you wouldn't think what it's about would be what it's about, haha. But, yup, my type of read too, mysteries are definitely my type of thing. :) Thanks for stopping b y mine earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I hope you enjoy it, I can't get enough of a good mystery! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read this one too. I just got approved for an arc and I almost used this as my WoW this week, but I already had another book picked. I hope we both enjoy this!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting! I hope you enjoy it, I can't wait for your review :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Oh my this sounds interesting! Adding now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. The binocular thing seems a little dumb but also unique. I think I will be reading this one just to see how the idea is executed! I love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat a good mystery! I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Would love to read this one, hope you get to read it soon. happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Oh! I need to add this book to my TBR!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Interesting!! Oh creepy binoculars that show the future! I might have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  8. YES!! I'm excited for this as well. I got a copy from Edelweiss, and I'm super excited to start it! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I hope you enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my! I haven't heard of this one but I am definitely intrigued! Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you like it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete