Friday, 6 June 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question:
What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.
I am loving this weeks question! My guilty pleasure when it comes to food is chocolate! I have such a sweet tooth and I love chocolate, cakes sweets...pretty much all the things you shouldn't.
I have already mentioned my addiction to TV shows so many times but none of the shows I have mentioned are guilty pleasures. I would say my guilty pleasures are Auction Hunters and crime shows!
When it comes to websites my guilty pleasure has to be Facebook, I can't help but spend time on their catching up with friends and family.
Shopping...that counts as a hobbie right? It is definitely my guilty pleasure.


Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)


12 comments:

  1. Chocolate and shopping, throw in books and who needs anything else?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. i could shop for days. Luckily, I'm just as happy browsing as I am buying or I wouldn't have any money left.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer browsing, I am awful at making decisions so I find it hard choosing what to buy! Haha thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm chocolate! I'm about to make a chocolate cake in a mug! So yum!!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds yummy! I hope you enjoyed it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Chocolate and sweets - you and me both :)
    Thanks for stopping by, new GFC follower.
    Peggy @ The Pegster Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, chocolate! Thanks for following my blog, new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is the best! Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Great guilty pleasures! I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete