Friday, 27 June 2014

Feature And Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This weeks question:

Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can’t choose just one).

I am not a coffee drinker but I do love a good cup of tea in a array of different mugs, it is hard to pick!
My Buffy The Vampire Slayer mug, I have had this mug for so many years and I always use it. I adore the show and have seen every season a million times!

My Animal mug, I love the Muppets and especially Animal so this cup is just the best!


Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

6 comments:

  1. The Muppets are awesome. I used to watch them a lot as a kid.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    New Follower via GFC, Bloglovin and G+

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute, love your animal mug! :D Happy Friday!!!

    Old bloglovin follower and new GFC follower :D

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your muppets mug, it looks really cute. :)
    By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal!! He's just great lol. I never watched Buffy before but I did see the original movie.
    Monique @Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANIMAL! I love the Muppets. I still remember seeing them live as a kid! Great mugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the Animal mug! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete