Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Falling Into Place By Amy Zhang


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:
Expected Publication: September 9th 2014

On the day Liz Emerson tries to die, they had reviewed Newton’s laws of motion in physics class. Then, after school, she put them into practice by running her Mercedes off the road. 

Why? Why did Liz Emerson decide that the world would be better off without her? Why did she give up? Vividly told by an unexpected and surprising narrator, this heartbreaking and nonlinear novel pieces together the short and devastating life of Meridian High’s most popular junior girl. Mass, acceleration, momentum, force—Liz didn’t understand it in physics, and even as her Mercedes hurtles toward the tree, she doesn’t understand it now. How do we impact one another? How do our actions reverberate? What does it mean to be a friend? To love someone? To be a daughter? Or a mother? Is life truly more than cause and effect? Amy Zhang’s haunting and universal story will appeal to fans of Lauren Oliver, Gayle Forman, and Jay Asher.

This one sounds like it is going to be an emotional roller-coaster! I am hoping for it to be along the lines of Before I Fall and Thirteen Reasons Why, I am sure I won't be disappointed.


15 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be emotional, but sounds amazing! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, I hope it doesn't disappoint! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great read. I actually think it's available on Edelweiss if you want to check it out! :)
    MY WOW


    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It certainly does, thanks I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Ohh it sounds like lots of tissues could be needed! Sounds really good though. I like really emotional reads, but I need to space them out a bit. My emotions can only take so much! Great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! Emotional reads seem to be my favourite, I tend to read them one after another and become an emotional mess! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. This one sounds so unique! I've heard that it definitely doesn't disappoint, so hopefully you find that as well. Wonderful pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound unique, I hope it doesn't disappoint then :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. This is probably the first ever book that has some sort of math in it and I am not hating it (math and I are mostly enemies) because the book actually looks interesting.

    I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can read more about it here.
    Congrats! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and math are enemies too! It does look interesting, I hope it doesn't disappoint! Thank you very much for you nomination, I have been nominated before so I will add my replies to question on my previous post :) Thanks again!

      Delete