Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Forget Me By K.A Harrington


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Expected Publication: August 7th 2014

On the three-month anniversary of her boyfriend Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to FriendShare to get some closure—but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as "Evan Murphy." She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Only this boy is very much alive.

Digging through layers of secrets and lies, Morgan is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her boyfriend, her town, and even her parents' involvement in this massive web of lies.

I am really excited for this one! I can't get enough of contemporary mysteries at the moment and this one sounds intriguing.


6 comments:

  1. What an intriguing pick
    sounds very interesting so thanks for sharing and I hope you get to enjoy it :)

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it lives up to my expectations :) Thanks and thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Love a good mystery. Great choice!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds really exciting. I'm adding it to my Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete