Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks topic is blogging confessions, so I've mixed in blogging and bookish confessions. So here goes!
1. I prefer buying my books used and at a bargain price, I get extremely excited when I find a book I want to read for a couple of pounds!
2. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed with the books I need to review. Sometimes real life takes over and I get a little behind on my reading and panic a bit, I don't want to let anyone down.
3. I always said I prefer physical books but I have to admit I love reading eBooks, I love my tablet and couldn't live without the hundreds of books on there!
4. I love watching the movie adaption of a book and then reading the book afterwards, then I feel I get more of the story from the book. Also I don't sit there going "that never happened in the book!" when watching the film.
5. I enjoy listening to music when reading and often make playlists that i feel go with the mood of the book I am reading.
6. I have a habit of taking out books from the library and then never reading them because I have to many other books to read waiting at home for me.
7. I like to read a whole book in a day rather than reading it over a couple of days, usually because I can't wait to see how it all ends.
8. I have been known to read the last page of a book to see how it ends.
9. I have bought books just because they have gorgeous covers.
10. I do a little happy dance when I get accepted top review a book.