Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Favourite Classics


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

This weeks topic is classics! I have a few favourite classics so today I thought I would share with you the copies I own, there isn't quite ten this week unfortunately!


I am a huge Jane Austen fan and I love the novels and the movie adaptions! 
My Favourite novels have to be, Pride and Prejudice, Emma and Sense and Sensibility.


The Lord Of The Rings defines Classic for me, I adore the book and the films and I love my set of books I own!


I have always been a big fan of Wuthering Heights, I just love the darkness to the book.

Jane Eyre has been another favourite of mine since I can remember, I love the forbidden romance in this book.

Tess Of The D'Urbervilles just breaks my heart, such a sad but beautiful story.



The Secret Garden is another book I just adore, I love my copy of the book it has the most beautiful illustrations in it which just add so much to such a wonderful story.


8 comments:

  1. Wuthering Heights is one of those books I keep saying I'll read but haven't yet. Maybe one day, soon! Great list! :)
    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing story, I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Tess of The D'Urbervilles. I hear such wonderful things about it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a sad but powerful story! I hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  3. Jane Eyre made my list as a book I desperately want to read! I love The Secret Garden too, it is a beautiful book! Awesome picks :)

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jane Eyre, I hope you do too :) The Secret Garden is a beautiful book :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I really need to hurry up and read more classics, I usually avoid them. I do really want to read Lord of the Rings though. I have owned it for years now, so it's definitely time I finally get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are not my favourite genre to read but I do enjoy them :) I hope you enjoy Lord of the Rings! I love that series

      Delete