Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

This weeks topic is Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From. I am currently not home so I am trying to picture my book shelves and figure out from memory who's books I own the most of! 

1.L.J. Smith

I have the full Secret Circle and Night World series and eight Vampire Diaries books. 

2. P.C. Cast

I have 9 books in the House Of Night series and 4 in the Goddess Summoning series.

3. Rachel Caine

I have 12 of the Morganville Vampire series books and two books from the Weather Warden series.

4.Lauren Kate

I have the 5 Fallen series books, The Betrayal Of Natalie Hargrove and Teardrop.

5. Melissa De La Cruz

I have 7 books in the Blue Bloods series.

6. Jane Austen

I have her complete works.

7. J.K. Rowling

I have the complete Harry Potter series.

8.Stephanie Meyer

I have the complete Twilight series and The Host.

9. Alyson Noel

I have the 5 books in The Immortals series and the first book in the Riley Bloom series.

10. Kelley Armstrong

I have the Darkest Powers series and two books in the Darkness Rising series.

8 comments:

  1. I don't own a lot of these books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been fun to see what people have in their collections this week :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So many series I want to read on your list!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read them soon :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read many of these authors. Seems like a good collection of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you check some of them out one day :) Thanks and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Jane Austen made my list this week as well! I adore her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I :) her books are amazing! :)

      Delete