Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Girl Online By Zoe Sugg


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Expected Publication: November 25th 2014

GIRL ONLINE is the stunning debut romance novel by YouTube phenomenon Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella.

I had no idea GirlOnline would take off the way it has - I can't believe I now have 5432 followers, thanks so much! - and the thought of opening up to you all about this is terrifying, but here goes...
Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.


I am a huge fan of Zoe's blog and Youtube channel and have been for such a long time. I was so excited to hear about her new book and can't wait to get my hands on it! I love her writing on her blog and am excited to see what she has to offer in her debut book!



18 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one. And it's going on my TBR list as of now. I absolutely am in LOVE with the concept here. Thanks for sharing.
    www.theyyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a great read! I hope you enjoy it and thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. This is totally new to me. I've never heard of Zoe before, but this sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be lots of fun too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I don't get into YouTube that much, but I totally should check this one out. I loved the Blogess's book Let's Pretend This Never Happened
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it :) I have never heard of that one, will have to check it out :)

      Delete
  4. I've seen this one around GR, it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does! I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
  5. Yike, how haven't I heard of this one? Sounds fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad I introduced you to it :) it really does!

      Delete
  6. Ooh, how cool! I've seen Zoe on some other YouTuber's videos, though I don't think I've ever watched hers, and she's completely adorable. I love that she's got a novel coming out! :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is adorable, completely down to earth! I can't wait for her book :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. This one intrigues me! I hope you enjoy it when you read it. :) Thank you for stopping by my WoW earlier this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Your welcome, thanks for visiting back :)

      Delete