Friday, 1 August 2014

Feature & Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison can read where we make new friends and find new followers!

This Weeks Question: 

Question of the Week: What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.
Charles Dickens was born near where I live and his house is a museum that I have visited a few times. I don't really live near too many interesting landmarks unfortunately.




Or add me on Google+, I always follow back :)

3 comments:

  1. It would be so interesting so visit there. I love the look of the old building.
    Old follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that would be an amazing place to visit. The Rachel Carson house is near where I live, but I've never been there. I should check it out sometime soon.

    I'm kind of a new follower. I just started book blogging last month.

    ReplyDelete