Saturday, 2 August 2014

Stacking The Shelves #11


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviewswhere we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks or books borrowed from the library.

This is my haul from the past few weeks. I have been bargain book shopping once again in charity shops and used book stores and have purchased some books I am really excited about! 

Physical copies:


I recently saw the film and absolutely loved it! So i have been trying to get my hands on the books and when I went into a local charity shop there these two beauties were for £2 each! Happy happy girl!


I have been wanting to read this series for a while now so when I saw them in The Works in a 3 for £5 deal I couldn't resist. I have already read the first book and absolutely loved it!



I have heard such good things about Jennifer E. Smith's writing and I have been wanting to read this book for such a long time so when I picked it up for a whole £1 I was super excited! I am currently trying to collect John Green's books after enjoying The Fault In Our Stars so much so I had to pick this one up for a bargain £1.50! I love Dawn O'Porter she has such a great personality and I have wanted to read her book since it was published so again when I saw this for £1.50 I had to get it and even though I am not usually a fan of neon covers I love this one.


I have the first three books in the series and Clockwork Angel, even though I still haven't read them yet I had to get the fourth book especially as it was only £1.50.

For Review:







24 comments:

  1. I loved Divergent and Insurgent. I'm holding off on reading the last book because I know that it's devastating. I wasn't a huge fan of the Vincent Brothers, which is to say I didn't like it all but I really hope you have a better time with it than I did. Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait read the series but I have heard bad things about the last one, I hope you get round to reading it soon. Thanks, I hope I enjoy it as much As The Vincent Boys :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. One day I'll have to try the Roth series as well as the Clare one, Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read them soon :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Paper Aeroplanes is really good, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent and Insurgent were both amazing, and I still need to read City of Fallen Angels, its sitting on my shelf right now. Enjoy everything and great deals on these amazing titles!

    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read them :) I hope you get to read City Of Fallen Angels soon! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. I really like those covers for Divergent and Insurgent. I got Rewind to You this week too. I hope you enjoy everything you got! :)

    Here is my StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I like them too :) I hope you enjoy Rewind To You :)

      Delete
  6. I adore Every book you got! I love the Vincent Boys! What a fantastic haul :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really enjoyed The Vincent Boys :)

      Delete
  7. Ahhh it's great when you can get your hands on good books at such low prices! Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Mortal Instruments series so I hope you read them soon! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard such great things! Thanks :)

      Delete
  9. We've got the Vincent Brothers in common :) Have you read anything by Abbi Glines yet?

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I have only read The Vincent Boys which I really enjoyed, i will definitely be looking into more of her novels, I really enjoyed her writing :)

      Delete
  10. I loved Divergent but haven't had a chance to read Insurgent or Alegiant. I actually went to the signing and had Alegiant signed but I accidentally saw a very upsetting spoiler about the end and now don't feel like reading them. Someday. I've had Paper Towns for awhile and need to read that one now that the movie is moving forward. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following back.

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no how upsetting! I hope you change your mind one day and finish reading the series :) I didn't know a movie adaption was being made, will definitely get round to reading the book soon! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  11. YAY for Jennifer Smith and the Divergent books! Enjoy that haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those covers for Divergent and Insurgent! It sounds like you haven't read the series yet, so I hope that you have managed to avoid the spoilers for Allegiant.

    I finally saw the film this week. I liked it much more than I had thought that I would, based on the mediocre reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I haven't read the series yet and have managed to avoid spoilers luckily! I really liked the film! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete