Monday, 25 August 2014

Stacking The Shelves #12


Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviewswhere we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks 
or books borrowed from the library.


For Review

From Netgalley:




Physical Copies



I got both of these for 25p each! That is a crazy price for books so I had to pick them up, Geekhood: Close Encounters Of The Girl Kind is new to me but sounded like a fun read and you can't go wrong for 25p! I have heard mainly positive things about Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares so  can't wait to read it for myself.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these books but I hope you enjoy them! So far my summer of reading has been a pretty damp squib and I need to make more effort through the rest of the year...

    ReplyDelete