Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks topic is top ten book characters that would be sitting at my lunch table. It has been a few years since I left school now so this list was lots of fun and made me think of my school days!
1. Celeste from Flat-Out Love/Flat-Out Celeste, she is such a unique character and I would love to be friends with her. She is so quirky and interesting!
2. Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars. He is such an adorable character, he would be someone to have some fantastic conversations with and would make me smile and laugh.
3.Noah Hutchins from Pushing The Limits. Eye candy!! I would also love to peel back the layers and see whats underneath the bay boy persona.
4. Mallory from Going Vintage. I love all things vintage and I would love to go back to vintage times with her. We could talk fashion and boys and I think she would be a great best friend.
5. Eve Rosser from The Morganville vampire series. She's feisty and speaks her mind and I think she would be that friend who is outspoken and often gets you into a little bit of trouble. It would never be boring with her around.
6. Chloe Saunders from The Darkest Powers series. She has always been one of my favourite characters and I who doesn't want a friend with a special power!
7. Ron Weasley from The Harry Potter series. Do I even need to explain this one!? It's Ron Weasley!
8. Jasper Cullen from Twilight. He is a quite character with a great story to tell. He would be interesting to eat lunch with.
9. Elizabeth Bennett From Pride And Prejudice. How weird would it be to sit in the modern world eating lunch with Elizabeth Bennett?!
10. Patch Cipriano from Hush, Hush. More eye candy but such an interesting character, it would be fascinating talking to someone who doesn't feel.