Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Little Update And Explanation For My Absense

Hey guys, I just want to apologize for my absence from the blogging world at the moment. Unfortunately I have been very unwell and my time has been taken up by doctor and hospital appointments and I haven't really felt well enough to read :( Also I am moving into my first home with my fiance soon so getting ready for that has taken up so much time...buying everything for the first time is overwhelming and I have found myself getting rather excited about owning an iron and mop! 

When I am feeling better I will be back and posting regularly. All book requests I have accepted I apologize for the delay in my reviews and I will get round to them I promise.

Thank you everyone for sticking with me and being supportive.

6 comments: