Tuesday, 14 October 2014

The Book Reading Habits Tag

Thank you to Vicki for nominating me for the book reading habits tag, it is always so much fun to participate in tags :)


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?

I read in bed a lot, I love snuggling up under the covers reading a great book.



2. Do you use a bookmark or a random piece of paper?

I have lots of bookmarks that I love to use, but I have a habit of losing them!




3. Can you just stop reading or does it need to be at the end of a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I can't stop reading! once I pick up I book I have to read it until the end, usually in one sitting.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I usually snack on whatever is near me as don't want to move once I am hooked in the book.

5. Do you read one book at a time or several at once?
I like to read one book at a time so then I am dedicated to that one book and I can fully emerge myself in the world.

6. Do you read out loud or silently in your head?
Silently, I hate reading out loud. 

7. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I have been known to read the last page of a book first to see how it ends...

8. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Breaking the spine but I don't enjoy it! I just always happen to do it :(

9. Do you write in your books?
Never!!

10. What are you currently reading?
I am trying to decide what to read next..any suggestions?

I nominate Vi at She Read & Eileen at Book Cat Pin.


            


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag!! I'll get to it soon! I'm still in vacation withdrawal mode :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. done. :)
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-book-reading-habits-tag.html

    ReplyDelete