Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

It has been a while since I have joined in on Top Ten Tuesday so I am happy to be back and participating once again!

This weeks topic is ten places books have made me want to visit, what a fun choice this week!

1. Narnia

Who doesn't want to walk through a wardrobe and end up in a magical land with a talking lion!

2. Hogwarts

I think pretty much everyone wants to visit Hogwarts and pretty much and place in the Harry Potter universe.

3. Rivendale

A beautiful magical place, I don't think I cold ever leave!

4. Forks

Twilight makes Forks seem mysterious and full of amazing magical creatures. It seems like a place where anything can happen and I have always wanted to live in a small community where everyone knows everyone.

5. Meryton

Just so I could bump into Elizabeth Bennett!

6. America

I have read so many books set in America such as The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer, The Fault In Our Stars..the list is endless! I have always wanted to visit America especially Florida and New York.

7. Amsterdam

Amsterdam never appealed to me but after reading The Fault In Our Stars I would love to visit and learn the history of the place.

8. Mystic Falls

A mysterious, magical place full off vampires, werewolves and witches! Opportunity to bump into the Salvatore brothers...count me in!

9. London

I have visited London many times but it such a big place and I feel I have so much more to explore. I love books set in places i have visited.

10. Morganville

I am a huge fan of the Morganville Vampires series and would love to be able to visit the town. It is such a dark place and I would love to visit a town run by Vampires!
                



6 comments:

  1. London was on my list. I should have included Narnia and Hogwarts though.
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to visit some day and Narnia and Hogwarts would be awesome!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I included Hogwarts and London. Rivendale is a great choice too! I considered Narnia and while it is quite magical, it always seems to have some sort of turmoil so I decided against it.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hogwarts would be amazing! Very true about Narnia, but I would still like to stand next to Aslan and fight.

      Delete
  3. Rivendale is a nice choice!! I didn't think of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it would be such a wonderful place to visit...if only it existed!

      Delete