Wednesday, 7 January 2015

I'm Back!


Apologies for my absence from the blogging world, the real world has taken over and although I am feeling much better now after being ill for quite a while, I am now juggling my first full time job and the responsibilities of being in charge of my own home..it's quite scary being an adult! 

Everything is settling now so I can't wait to start reading again and sharing once again my random thoughts with you! I have a backlog of books from Netgalley and books sent to me personally from authors so I apologize for the delay in my reviews. I can't wait to read all of your books I have received and I can only apologize for not getting to them sooner!

I feel really out of the loop of what new books to be excited for in 2015 so what books are you guys eagerly anticipating? 



6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Keeley and Happy 2015! There are so many books I'm waiting on like ACOTAR and The Fill-In Boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Happy 2015 to you too! The Fill-In Boyfriend looks like a fantastic read, I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in the exact same boat as you. My first real full-time job and SO behind on reading and blogging!!! I will hopefully get it together soon... good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult balancing the two! Thanks, good luck to you too :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Happy New Year!

    There are so many books this year I'm looking forward to, it doesn't help that everyone has been posting about the books coming out this year it's just means I keep adding more to my TBR list.

    The books I'm most looking forward to are The Wrath of the Dawn, The Darkest Part of the Forest and Girl Before a Mirror. And those are just what I can think of right now, there are so many good books out this year that I'm bound to miss the release of half of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will definitely check out the books you mentioned, I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete