Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - Like It Never Happened By Emily Adrian



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Expected Publication: June 2nd 2015

Stereotypes, sexuality, and destructive rumors collide in this smart YA novel for fans of Sara Zarr’s Story of a Girl, Siobhan Vivian’s The List, and E. Lockhart’s The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks.

When Rebecca Rivers lands the lead in her school’s production of The Crucible, she gets to change roles in real life, too. She casts off her old reputation, grows close with her four rowdy cast-mates, and kisses the extremely handsome Charlie Lamb onstage. Even Mr. McFadden, the play’s critical director, can find no fault with Rebecca.

Though “The Essential Five” vow never to date each other, Rebecca can’t help her feelings for Charlie, leaving her both conflicted and lovestruck. But the on and off-stage drama of the cast is eclipsed by a life-altering accusation that threatens to destroy everything…even if some of it is just make believe.

I like the idea of forbidden love and mystery and this one sounds like it has both plus I really like the cover!


16 comments:

  1. I just saw this on another blog, and it looks interesting! Thanks for sharing it.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read it :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love the cover too! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm- new to me but sounds like it could be a good one. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for picking this one - it sounds SO SO SO GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is new to me. It sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know what the scandal is! I'll be reading this one when it comes out as well. :)

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really cool! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you get to read it :)

      Delete
  8. This sounds and looks like a great summer read :)
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete